incensus: (Default)
Wolfram ([personal profile] incensus) wrote in [community profile] foreverdarling2014-08-03 01:20 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

open tfln



OPEN RP POST:
t f l n   e d i t i o n


call out a muse. do the thing.
or respond to one of the starter texts below.
alovingheart: (^ the world to see)

anna.

[personal profile] alovingheart 2014-08-03 07:01 pm (UTC)(link)
1. It feels like eating ice cream while riding a unicorn over a rainbow waterfall made of glitter.
2. I just did a slip and slide down the hallway
3. You are a magnificent human being. I love you from head to toe. This wine is DELICIOUS.
wellgloved: (confused)

[personal profile] wellgloved 2014-09-29 02:40 am (UTC)(link)
Anna? Did I lose you in household appliances?
enthusiastics: (Well...)

[personal profile] enthusiastics 2014-09-29 02:54 am (UTC)(link)
uhh... when were we in household appliances? I only see cake.
wellgloved: (quirk)

[personal profile] wellgloved 2014-09-29 02:56 am (UTC)(link)
Cake? You were just in Neiman Marcus. With me!
enthusiastics: (Amused)

[personal profile] enthusiastics 2014-09-29 02:58 am (UTC)(link)
oh. right. I don't think I'm there anymore. but there's good news too: free samples!
wellgloved: (oop)

[personal profile] wellgloved 2014-09-29 03:01 am (UTC)(link)
Oh, Anna.
What sort of cake?
enthusiastics: (Talking)

[personal profile] enthusiastics 2014-09-29 03:04 am (UTC)(link)
~G E R M A N C H O C O L A T E~
wellgloved: (really)

[personal profile] wellgloved 2014-09-29 03:21 am (UTC)(link)
And you didn't invite me to come along!
enthusiastics: (turn around briiight eyes)

[personal profile] enthusiastics 2014-09-29 03:28 am (UTC)(link)
wellll I wasn't intending to end up here though, it just sort of happened. but you should get over here!
wellgloved: (bend)

[personal profile] wellgloved 2014-09-29 03:33 am (UTC)(link)
I'm trying to find a new mixer for our place and you aren't around to help me pick a color. Otherwise everything will be blue.
enthusiastics: (r u sure?)

[personal profile] enthusiastics 2014-09-29 03:41 am (UTC)(link)
elsa you can't always buy everything in shades of blue okay challenge yourself: buy polka-dot.
wellgloved: (confused)

[personal profile] wellgloved 2014-09-29 03:48 am (UTC)(link)
They don't make polka dotted mixers...
enthusiastics: (bwuh?)

[personal profile] enthusiastics 2014-09-29 03:59 am (UTC)(link)
oh. well I'm heading back anyway, the free cake sample people are cutting me off :(

...if I can remember which way I came...
wellgloved: (curious)

[personal profile] wellgloved 2014-09-29 04:05 am (UTC)(link)
I'll buy you more cake. Where are you now?
enthusiastics: (Wonder)

[personal profile] enthusiastics 2014-09-29 04:13 am (UTC)(link)
downstairs. there's a lot of food places but I also see a bath and body works. which also smells unfairly delicious, fyi.
wellgloved: (giggle)

[personal profile] wellgloved 2014-09-29 04:36 am (UTC)(link)
I'll find you! I have a purple mixer that will be sent to our place soon.
Don't you have cupcake scented body spray?
enthusiastics: (look at this thing)

[personal profile] enthusiastics 2014-10-03 01:30 am (UTC)(link)
ooh, purple! I like purple!

I did! I don't anymore though. I used it all up.
wellgloved: (giggle)

[personal profile] wellgloved 2014-10-03 01:38 am (UTC)(link)
I need a new perfume myself. Maybe we ought to go to another department store and try some new scents out.
enthusiastics: (r u sure?)

[personal profile] enthusiastics 2014-10-08 08:59 pm (UTC)(link)
okay! uh, so which way do I head?

....do you think GPS works in the mall?
wellgloved: (quirk)

[personal profile] wellgloved 2014-10-10 04:17 am (UTC)(link)
Try the mall map? I think they've optimized their website to work on phones.
enthusiastics: (Wonder)

[personal profile] enthusiastics 2014-10-20 10:49 pm (UTC)(link)
thank heavens I've got a clever sister!

alright so we were in nieman marcus, right? Iiiii am downstairs and five stores over. I think.
wellgloved: (really)

[personal profile] wellgloved 2014-10-21 01:24 am (UTC)(link)
I'm always prepared, Anna. I'll find you! Stay where you are!
enthusiastics: (Default)

[personal profile] enthusiastics 2014-11-03 03:25 am (UTC)(link)
[Once Elsa eventually does find her, Anna immediately runs up to her, grabs her arm, and begins dragging her toward a nearby clothing store.] Oh, good, you're here! Look what I found, they have these really adorable knitted winter hats, they look like animals!

[She's going to proceed to shove a kitty hat on Elsa's head, grinning as she places one with bear ears on her own.]
consocius: Any icons that are by me are safe to take, except for this one please! ([what]; blank)

sora.

[personal profile] consocius 2015-05-09 01:17 am (UTC)(link)
1. woke with Taco Bell next to me in bed and people's shoe sizes written on my arm.
2. Dude i'm still drunk and i'm feeding a raccoon cereal from my bedroom window
3. I have 13 missed calls from when I slept outside on some rocks
alovingheart: (↬ that can't be good)

anna, v2.

[personal profile] alovingheart 2015-05-09 01:24 am (UTC)(link)
1. I was going to be upset with you on moral grounds but then i realized free chocolate was involved
2. How does one acquire holy water?
consocius: Any icons that are by me are safe to take, except for this one please! (secret.)

6/12/2015

[personal profile] consocius 2015-06-12 02:19 pm (UTC)(link)
SORA
1. you sent me 45 texts saying "meow?"
2. We didn’t even make it to the door before they came out saying we weren’t allowed in because of last time..
3. Why am I in a dog kennel?
4. You were yelling at the mannequin and saying "DON'T LOOK AT ME"
5. Text him!

ANNA
1. omg so there's this guy on the roof and he just stripped for no reason and now i think he's making out on the rooftop with some other guy? who are these people
2. Thanks to this cookie, I have now eaten something other than Skittles today.
3. We should try to put a bagel on your penis
4. How many Wendy's frosties do you think it would take to fill a bathtub?
5. Text her!

WOLFRAM
1. You did a cartwheel, it was terrible.
2. I don't trust his life but I trust his penis.
3. Do you want me to add this to the list of actions I will state at your intervention?
4. I didn't pay $79 for lingerie for you to cum in 30 seconds
5. Text him!